Strumok recommends online services of money transfer operators to remit money from Poland to Ukraine
The main criteria for choosing an of international money transfer operator:
- The speed of receipt of a money transfer from Poland to Ukraine;
- Service hours;
- Security and transaction limits;
- Exchange rate;
- Transfer currency and currency to be received;
- Transfer method: from an account or using a payment card;
- Method of receipt: to the account, to the card, in cash;
- Promotional offers;
- Service interface language;
- Availability of support service, their opening hours, communication channels and language.
Agree that taking into account all the above criteria, some of which are constantly changing, is quite a difficult task, but just in this way you can save by comparing the offers of competitors and choosing the best money transfer service for you.
Therefore, there is a better solution: if you want to transfer money from Poland to Ukraine to your family and friends and save time and money, the fee-free information service Strumok will help you. We have created a service that has collected the best offers of money transfer systems, so we will immediately select the best option by analyzing your search query.
Comparison service Strumok provides the best offers that you can use when sending money abroad. In this way, relatives and friends will receive a larger amount of money transfer from you in a way convenient for them.
Step by step instructions on how to transfer money from Poland to Ukraine:
1. Select the money transfer operator that best meets your criteria. To do this, you can rely on the Strumok comparison service, just create a search query on our site;
2. Go to the payment service provider's website and Sign Up;
3. Provide all the necessary documentation to verify your identification and related data that may be required by the payment service due to compliance and regulatory requirements;
4. Add information about the recipient, including details of his bank account or payment card number in Ukraine;
5. Pay for your transaction with funds from a bank account opened in Poland or with other methods, such as a debit card issued by a bank in Poland;
6. After the transaction is initiated, the provider will notify you of the status of its execution and completion.
Useful tips on how to save when making international money transfers from Poland to Ukraine
Please note that most international money transfer operators have mobile applications. You can use them for convenience, such as real-time tracking of your remittance status.
Almost all money transfer operators offer a discount, promotional exchange rate or do not charge a fee for the first money transfer after registering a new user, so Strumok recommends transferring funds from Poland to Ukraine immediately after registering in a payment service and thus save on promotions.
And finally: remember that when there is another need to transfer money from Poland to Ukraine, we recommend visiting the Strumok service. After all, it is very likely that your search criteria and financial conditions for the transfer will change next time, and to save again, you will need to use the services of a new money transfer operator.