How to transfer money to an IBAN account?
IBAN is an international bank account number format. Its purpose is to simplify financial transactions between payment institutions from different countries. To send money by IBAN using TransferGo to Ukraine, it is only necessary to find out from the recipient his bank account number, which begins with the letters UA. In other respects, the sending process is as simple as sending to a debit or credit payment card.
What is the fee for transferring funds?
TransferGo money transfers involve a sending fee, an exchange rate mark-up and a direct fee for using the card. The exchange rate is fixed in advance, so you know exactly how much money will arrive in the recipient's account. Before transferring, the payment system will display the full debit amount. That is, the TransferGo service is ideal for customers who want to clearly control all costs associated with making money transfers.
Separately, it should be noted that in connection with russian aggression, the company TransferGo canceled the fee for instant transfers to Ukrainian payment cards and bank accounts, and the Strumok service never charge any additional or hidden fees.
How long does a money transfer take
The TransferGo service offers clients different methods of transfer processing in terms of duration. Standard transfer usually arrive within one banking day, depending on the country of the sender and recipient. Instant transfer involves crediting money to the card within 30 minutes.
How to track a TransferGo money transfer?
The status of the transfer can be seen in the personal profile of the TransferGo system on the website or in the mobile application. To do this, you need to enter the appropriate section. As soon as the money is delivered, the status of the transfer will change to "completed".
Advantages and disadvantages of the TransferGo money transfer service
- The TransferGo payment service pays a lot of attention to the protection of users and the security of transfers.
- Native language interface.
- Also, the customer support staff speak many languages, which greatly simplifies communication in case of questions.
- Another advantage is the availability of the TransferGo mobile application for smartphones.
- However, there is a drawback - you can pay for a transfer to Ukraine only with a payment card.
- Thus, TransferGo is one of the best and safest online services that can be used to make international money transfers to Ukraine.